Saturday, May 21, 2011

Random thoughts

Listening to Romantic Hindi Songs moves me to start writing all those love stories I used to write so so long ago. Guess I am going to be a die-hard romantic till the day I die. Don't know if that is a good or a bad thing. I enjoy writing so much. I wish I was more disciplined about it. So many wishes, so little time!

One of the funniest moment came this week when my 5 year old son runs up to me while playing with his new playmate (neighbor's 5 year old grand daughter), huff, puffs and in his characteristic way says - "TT (his 3 year old bro) is saying bad stuff to us!" Apparently my 3 year old had run to the fence and watching them play had started shouting apparently to be let in and this is how my 5 year old intreprets it! Ah! Good times to come.

1 comment: