Monday, March 14, 2011

Feeling like a teenager...

How many years it has been since I -
1.had a picture of a current heartthrob on my desktop?
2.got up to watch India play (and loose) a cricket match at 3 in the morning?
3.played a game online.
4.Read a book.
5.Worked out.
6.Blogged more frequently than once very couple of years!
7.was happy being myself.

Well the answer is right now!

Woohoo life seems to be taking a turn for the better as:

1. I stare at Zaheer Khan staring back at me from the desktop.
2. I am still recovering from the blow India dealt in tie-ing with England and
loosing to SA
3.Scrabble is such a fun game though my win percent is about 11
4. Jules Verne Treasure Island what vivid descriptions
5. Being able to get up at 5 am every other day for a workout rocks!
6. Writing regularly on 2 blogs for over a month now!
7. yes its wonderful to be me!

5 comments:

  1. Are Kidding me ? Regularly ? for OVER a month ? hmm ! There was none in February if you notice ! !

    Any way, kidding apart, workouts alone rocks !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well its not my fault if the month of Feb has only 28 days now, is it? I posted one on March 1 on the heshedialogues one. That should count as once a month. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great, so keep writing! Am so glad that DSS is resurrected!

    ReplyDelete