Saturday, January 8, 2011

I want to start writing...again!

I used to write. Write well I was told by a lot of people. I had my own share of readers who once used to look forward to my blogs. I was a prolific blogger once. Writing at least one creative piece a week. I used to dabble is some poetry and also do movie/music/ghazal reviews. I used to enjoy it so much. Then I met life head on. It engulfed me and I let it. I went along with the flow. Got involved with it until it devoured me completely. I am still engulfed, but I am trying to extricate myself out of it to an extent that I have time to breathe. Time to watch a glorious sunrise. Time to take a book to a Forest Preserve and just sit there, attempting to read the book but looking into oblivion most of the time, taking in the peace of it all, the stillness of it into my soul. Real early morning perhaps. One day, I promise to myself - yet another time!

I promise to write. So this effort. Small snippets maybe, not elaborate presentations (but maybe those too sometimes). So starting over - always a good place to start!

Good luck me!

1 comment: